Monday, April 1, 2013

Four weeks to go!

I've been planning all year to have a K-12 school art show.  My husband drove 45 miles to pick up 8x10 sheets of cardboard that a company generously donated to display artwork.  I went 70 miles in the other direction to pick up 4x8 sheets of cardboard donated by another company.  


These sheets have been laying in my storage room for the last couple of weeks.  

 I've been saving stacks of artwork all year that will be displayed on this cardboard.

 I spent a little time (okay lots of time) over spring break getting the art ready for the art show.  Here are just a few sheets of cardboard ready to go!

 The large sheet were so big I couldn't move them without art falling all over.  My husband came in and helped me move everything.  I really couldn't do all of this without his help!



No comments:

Post a Comment