Monday, April 11, 2016

As this year get closer to an end I'm let down by how incredibly rude some of my students have become. I really thought I taught you better than that. I know it's getting closer to the end of the year. I know you may have serious case of senioritis and you're just a junior or even freshman. I know you've been working on the same project for weeks and you're tired of looking at it (So am I!), finish it so we can both stop looking at it. I know you're hungry-- I'm always hungry. I know you didn't get much sleep-- sleep? what's that?? I know you have homework--so do I. I know you chose this super hard project to do and ignored all of my advice on choosing something with your skill level-- please don't just throw something together and waste my supplies. I know you have a job after school--so do I. Please know that how you carry yourself on a daily basis and how you treat others can leave a lasting impression. Make that impression a good one! #highschoolart #bekindtooneanother


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1S2fADM

No comments:

Post a Comment